Angelico Exhibition for Catholic Secondary Students is a prestigious annual event on the Catholic secondary school art calendar, the Angelico Exhibition celebrates its 21st year in 2014.
Performing Arts Festival for Catholic Schools & Colleges in Western Australia was established to help the students of Catholic schools and colleges experience the spirit and tradition of the performing arts.
Catholic Education Carnevale is a day-long colourful and dynamic event held in the city each September. Primary and secondary school students showcase the vast depth of talent that exists across the Catholic Education sector.
The Festival Concert will be held on Monday 12th September, 7.00pm at the Perth Concert Hall.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE FROM 1 AUGUST 2016
PHONE BOOKINGS: Call 08 9231 9999 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
BOX OFFICE: In person from the Perth Concert Hall box office 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
The 27th Opening Mass for the Performing Arts Festival will be held on Friday 22nd July, 10.00am at Infant Jesus Parish, Morley.
- Drama & Mime Secondary (evenings): La Salle College
- Sacred Choral Music(evening): All Saints Parish, Greenwood
- Big Band/Jazz Combo (evenings): La Salle College
- Symphonic Orchestra & Concert Bands (evenings): Chisholm Catholic College
- Contemporary Band: Corpus Christi College
- Closing date of entries for Performing Arts Festival : Friday 6th May 2016
- All music to be posted to the Catholic Arts Office by Friday 20th May 2016.
- The Guidelines are now known as 'Rules & Procedures';
- A package with Important Information regarding this year's festival will be sent on Friday 26th February;
- All entries for the Performing Arts Festival are now on line. All information is provided on the website and in the package sent to schools;
- Please inform Catholic Arts Office with the name of your school's PAF Coordinator.
- Please ensure you have read each appropriate section that you are entering in the festival and are familiar with the Rules & Procedures
- This year the Catenian Association of Western Australian are offering a $500.00 scholarship to a Year 11/12 student
(08) 9241 5241
0437 059 285
(08) 9241 5242
Newman Siena Centre
33 Williamstown Road, DOUBLEVIEW WA 6018