Angelico Exhibition for Catholic Students is a prestigious annual event on the Catholic school art calendar. The Angelico Exhibition is named after Blessed Fra Angelico, Patron before God of Artists. In 2017 the inaugural Primary Angelico Exhibition takes place. The Exhibition provides a broad public forum through which catholic students throughout Western Australia are able to exhibit their dynamic artistic talents.
Performing Arts Festival for Catholic Schools & Colleges in Western Australia was established to help the students of Catholic schools and colleges experience the spirit and tradition of the performing arts.
Catholic Education Carnevale is a day-long colourful and dynamic event held in the city each September. Primary and secondary school students showcase the vast depth of talent that exists across the Catholic Education sector.
The Festival Concert will be held on Monday 11th September, 7.00pm at the Perth Concert Hall.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE FROM 1 AUGUST 2017
PHONE BOOKINGS: Call 08 9231 9999 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
BOX OFFICE: In person from the Perth Concert Hall box office 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
The 28th Opening Mass for the Performing Arts Festival will be held on Friday 21st July, 10.00am at Infant Jesus Parish, Morley.
- Drama & Mime Secondary (evenings): Prendiville Catholic College, Ocean Reef
- Sacred Choral Music (evening): St Mary's Cathedral, Perth
- Big Band/Jazz Combo (evenings): Sacred Heart College, Sorrento
- Symphonic Orchestra & Concert Bands (evenings): Newman College, Churchlands
- Contemporary Band: Corpus Christi College
- Closing date of entries for Performing Arts Festival : Sunday 7th May 2017
- All music and stage plans must be posted to the Catholic Arts Office by Friday 19th May 2017.
- The Guidelines are now known as 'Rules & Procedures';
- A package with Important Information regarding this year's festival was sent to schools on Friday 23rd February;
- All entries for the Performing Arts Festival are now on line. All information is provided on the website and in the package sent to schools;
- Please inform Catholic Arts Office with the name of your school's PAF Coordinator.
- Please ensure you have read each appropriate section that you are entering in the festival and are familiar with the Rules & Procedures
(08) 9241 5241
0437 059 285
(08) 9241 5242
Newman Siena Centre
33 Williamstown Road, DOUBLEVIEW WA 6018